Avon Advanced Leadership: Levels Overview
The Advanced Leadership structure consists of 12 titles split across 4 levels: Coordinators, Leaders, Executive Leaders and VIP.
• Recruiting new representatives with the support of your team leader
• Motivating and supporting your new team members
• Identifying potential sales leaders
• Building your team and aiming to advance to the next level
Potential earnings at Coordinator level are *£2500
Leader level is the next progression, with a strong focus on bringing through new sales leaders and growing your network.
• Identifying and developing other Sales Leaders
• Development of your coaching skills
• Widening your network
• Coaching your team to maximise selling
Potential earnings at Leader level are *£14000
As an Executive Leader your team will have grown downline and you will have a strong focus on training and developing downliners.
• Develop and implement training
• Strong management skills needed to guide the network
• Focus on identifying and mentoring talent
• Develop a business plan with long term goals
Potential earnings at Executive level are *£100,000
VIP – the super Elite level and where every sales leader aspires to be.
Rewards and Support
There is a fantastic support network when you start Advanced Sales Leadership with a great new bonus programme – The Fast Start Programme where you can earn a potential £16,000 in your first year as a Sales Leader.
- A dedicated website and support telephone line
- Regular magazines and newsletters
- Access to the exclusive Sales Leader area on Avon Beauty Connects, where you can share ideas and learn from other Sales Leaders’ experiences
- Online training tailored to your Advanced Leadership Level
- Plus recognition, events and fantastic incentives to reward you as you succeed!
- If you are a team member of Makeup In Business you will recieve our own support package which is tailored to make your business a success and get you off to a flying start. Contact me on 07867929726 for details.